Why risk the hour drive from Austin to New Braunfels when you can take our Wheels to Wurstfest? Voted the number two Oktoberfest in the country by USA Today! With sausage, beer, polka and potato pancakes as far as the eye can see, it’s a Bavarian wonderland that’s not to be missed.
Taste & Tour: Texas Hill Country Distillery Tours
- Person Minimum 10 People
- Person (Saturday) Minimum 10 People
- Group Rates
- 2-9 People
- 30 - 55 people
Join us for a Ride from Austin, Texas to our Distillery Tours
Start the day by having a private ride pick you up from the location of your choice where you can BYOB to get the party started the second you’re on board.
Your first stop will be a can’t miss destination: Treaty Oak Distillery. On this breathtaking 28 acre historic ranch, Treaty Oak offers a wide variety of drinks. Gin, whiskey, wine, beer, cider, food, you name it…Treaty Oak has it. You will also have the option to book a reservation at their on-site eatery “Alice’s Restaurant” for a sit down meal to go with your drinks.
After that, your ride takes you to Dripping Springs Distillery, where your taste bud’s desires, whatever they are, can be met. Whether it’s true Texas bourbon, botanical gin, or micro-distilled vodka, Dripping Springs Distillery is sure to please.
Your last stop will be Desert Door Distilling. Made by hand from wild-harvested West Texas sotol plants, Desert Door Original Texas Sotol is a premium spirit that tastes unquestionably of the land. Enjoy the only sotol distillery in the U.S. by trying a taste of multiple variations while a trained staff member educates you on the unique process, or just sit and sip a signature cocktail.
You will then be on your way back to your pick up location and everyone will have pictures (and buzz) to prove that you fully Tasted and Toured the Texas Hill Country. Book your Texas distillery tours online!
- Round trip transportation from a location of your choice to distilleries. (Note: Pick ups outside of the greater Austin downtown are are subject to a surcharge)
- BYOB on the bus welcome
- Trained ATC guide to provide you with unique information about each location (and take all the photos you want)
- Complimentary gift for the guest of honor from some locations (valid with 10 or more guests)
- Departure times are at 11:30am Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tastings or flights are NOT included on this tour.
- Please note: Dessert Door is NOT part of the tour on Thursdays
- Total tour time 5-6 hours
- The formal “tour” options at Treaty Oak require a separate fee and a reservation that we are happy to book for you in advance
- Alice’s Restaurant reservations will extend the duration of the trip and incur a surcharge