Wine Down Winery Tour
- Sunday - Friday
- 2 Stops
- 3 Stops
- 2 Stops
- 3 Stops
Start the day by having your private ride pick you up from the location of your choosing where you can BYOB to get the party started the second you’re on board!
Your first stop will be Wimberley Valley Winery where you’ll enjoy a wine tasting at the bar (included with your ticket) and can buy bottles or glasses from a retro fitted double decker bus. After which you can sip from the comfort of their patio while you watch the local ponies graze.
After that, your ride takes you to nearby Driftwood Estate Winery where you will be amazed by the breathtaking view from the top of a bluff overlooking the 18-acre vineyard. Enjoy your included tasting here and spend the rest of your time staring in awe at the texas hills while sipping award winning Texas wine wine.
Wrap up with your third stop at Fall Creek Vineyards. With its secret garden style ambiance and their intimate tableside tastings (included with your ticket) you’ll feel like the royalty that you are.
After a day of decadent wines and tasty snacks from each location, you will be on your way back to your pick-up location having truly experienced the beauty and flavors that the Texas Hill Country has to offer.
But if you’re yearning for more let us know and we can add on a stop at the famous Salt Lick BBQ where you can eat historic Texas BBQ at their picnic tables on the beautiful grounds (must be added during initial booking; additional fee applies).
- Round-trip transportation from a location of your choosing to all 3 locations. (Note: Pickups outside of the greater Austin downtown area are subject to a surcharge)
- BYOB on the bus welcome
- Trained ATC guide to provide you with unique information about each location (and take all the group photos you want)
- Complimentary wine tasting at each location
- Optional: additional stop at Salt Lick BBQ (additional fee will be applied to each ticket)
- Pick up will be at 10:30 AM. (if Salt Lick is added then departure will be at 10:00 AM)
- This experience lasts roughly 6.5 hours. But an additional 1.5 hours will be added to stop at Salt Lick BBQ.
- Please check your confirmation email for full logistical details
- Ticket transfers/Name changes are always permitted.
- 10 person minimum